Wednesday 30 October 2013

Mission 014: Dress up and Demand sweets

Dress up and Demand sweets, also known as my favourite time of the year. Should I introduce myself? I'm sure you've guessed. It's Kate.

Halloween: when it's socially acceptable for girls to lack clothes, kids to take sweets from strangers and adults to wear silly costumes. I don't understand why everyone doesn't love Halloween. 

I originally had decided to be a skeleton this year but I still haven't organised a costume and Halloween is tomorrow. So now I'm between a goth and a widow. Because I have quite a bit of black clothing and make-up. Bit of a down-fall from last year.

I tried to make biscuits today. I burned them. One would think after studying home economics for three and a half years I would be past the point of over cooking food. Nope. Still can't cook sufficiently. O! woe upon my life! how shall I ever woo a wealthy, well respected husband with these despicable culinary skills! O wretched faith thou art the cursed soul of a fallen angel.

I am the fallen angel.
am the fallen angel.
I am the fallen angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment