Wednesday 23 October 2013

Mission 013: Pick the Theme

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANIEEEEEEELLLLLLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Has to be the most unadventurous song that is universally known and sung every single day year in year out by people all over the world. So here is a more adventurous alternative.
Also this kind of creepy video.
Happy Birthday Danielle I hope you're enjoying it.

This week's theme is Danielle. Or birthdays. Or something. Whatever, it's not like anyone is going to write anything anyway. I think everyone is aware of the inaccuracies of the word birthday, seeing as we are not all reborn once a year. I think that would be pretty frustrating. You'd have like a year to achieve everything you want in your life before you go back to being a mindless new-born again. Wow. I'm surprisingly grateful that doesn't happen.

I've never liked my birthdays. I know, I know, I've failed at childhood. I think I always expected my birthday to be this incredibly perfect day where everything was amazing. And that doesn't happen. I set my expectations too high and now I have a scarred notion of birthdays in general.

Way to be a downer. I'll do some maths now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN-I-ELLE! YOUR AWESOMENESS IS ROCKETING SKY HIGH. MAYBE ONE DAY IF YOU'RE LUCKY YOUR AWESOMENESS WILL COME CATCH UP TO MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment